150g All Purpose Flour
100g Chickpea Flour
3g Baking Powder
150g Softened Unsalted Butter
1 Egg (weigh 58-60g with shell)
Baking Mode: Top and bottom heating elements without fan
Baking Temperature: 200°C
Baking Time: 12 minutes
Baking time may vary depending on the accuracy and type of your oven.
1. Mix and sieve the flour, chickpea flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. In another bowl, beat the butter with the sugar and egg until creamy.
3. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and mix and fold with a spatula.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 200°C
6. Roll the dough till 8mm to 1cm thick.
7. Cut the dough into desire shapes using a cookies cutter.
8. Place the cut cookie dough on the baking tray with parchment paper.
9. Brush the cookies dough with beaten egg and top it with ground nuts of your choice.
10. Bake the cookies in the middle of the oven for about 12 minutes until golden brown.
11. Let the cookies cool on a rack.
"I recommend you to watch the video tutorial for more clear instructions!"