500g All Purpose Flour
25g Cocoa Powder
60g Light Brown Sugar
7g Instant Yeast
15g Vegetable Oil
300g Water (room temperature)
Pan Size: 18cm
Baking Mode: Top and bottom heating elements without fan.
Baking Temperature: 200°C
Baking Time: 25 minutes
Baking time may vary depending on the accuracy and type of your oven.
1. Place all the ingredients in the mixing bowl, and mix at low speed for 1 minute.
2. Then increase the speed a notch higer and continue mixing for 10 minutes.
3. Transfer the dough onto the counter top, and knead with your hands for 1 minute.
4. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and let it rest for 30 minutes.
5. Once the dough is rested, divide it into 5 equal portions and roll it into balls.
6. Place the shaped dough balls in a well greased pan and line with parchment paper. Cover and let it rise till double in size.
7. Spray the risen dough balls with some water and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
"I recommend you to watch the video tutorial for more clear instructions!"