110g Softened Butter
110g Brown Sugar
1 Beaten Egg (egg weighs 58-60g with shell)
150g All Purpose Flour
30g Cocoa Powder
6g Baking Soda
50g Almond Flour
80g Ground Peanuts (any ground nuts of your choice)
Baking Mode: Top and bottom heating elements without fan.
Baking Temperature: 175°C
Baking Time: 15 minutes
Baking time may vary depending on the accuracy and type of your oven.
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C
2. Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Cream the soften butter and sugar with a hand mixer untill thoroughly combined.
4. Then add the egg and mix well.
5. Slowly mix in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, almond flour and ground nuts into a dough.
6. Scoop the cookies dough onto the lined baking tray.
7. Bake the cookies in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes.
8. Cool the cookies on a wire rack. Store the cookies in a air tight container.
"I recommend you to watch the video tutorial for more clear instructions!"